TPRF Audio Broadcast for September, 2017
This audio broadcast highlights the work of The Prem Rawat Foundation with reports and perspectives from volunteers around the world.
NOTE: To resume broadcast after pausing and stay on this page, close the SoundCloud window (click “X”)
Written transcripts of the above audio are available through the links below as PDF files for viewing or printing:
Una traducción de audio en español está disponible a continuación. (Gracias a Miguel Quino)
Music composed, performed and used with the permission of Ron Clearfield.
© 2017 by The Prem Rawat Foundation (TPRF). All rights reserved. Please do not copy or redistribute any printed or audio material contained on this web page without the express permission of TPRF.
We have noted the starting time of each presentation segment to help you enjoy this broadcast:
- Welcome & Introductions: Michel Klamph & Ron Greenspan (:33)
- Partnerships for Peace: Helen Hussey in Tasmania, Australia (1:28)
- Medicine for Peace: Prem Rawat (8:45)
- TPRF Resources for Peace Day: Jake Frankel (10:49)
- Inside Peace Movie: Cynthia Fitzpatrick & Trailer soundtrack (13:05)
- Correctional Education Association Conference, Texas: Donna Peskin & Sally Weaver (22:50)
- Opening Doors: How PEP Took Off in Sri Lanka: Manoharan Ramanathan (28:37)
- Expressions from the Atlanta Men’s Transitional Center: Valerie Hamilton (33:40)
- Conclusion: Ron Greenspan and Michel Klamph (37:20)
We thank everyone involved in the production of this broadcast.
Medicine for Peace: TPRF Media Team
Inside Peace Movie: Studio View Productions
Music: Ron Clearfield
Our Production Team
Transcribers: Kandy Corvette and Jean DePasquale
Proof reader: Terry-Anna Elliot
Josiane Chantome & Jacque Kolly with the French translation team
Isabel Velez & with the Portuguese translation team
Distribution: Carol Ryan & Rosanne Friedlander
Sound Editors: Fadi Hatoum & Randy Balcom
Co-producers: Michel Klamph & Ron Greenspan